Founded in 2007, the Northwest Connecticut Chamber Education Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) organization, provides initiatives and educational programs benefitting the region.
The Foundation supports Leadership Northwest, Read Aloud and the WOW! Forum through the Chamber of Commerce of Northwest Connecticut, Inc. Scholarships are being established to assist students attending local colleges and universities.
Board of Directors:
Steven Zarrella, Chairman of the Board, Northwest Community Bank
Carolyn Morrison, Vice Chairman of the Board
, Thomaston Savings Bank
Lance Leifert, Treasurer, Conquest
Larry Cassella, Secretary, Associate Member
Paul Patch, Immediate Past Chairman of the Board
, Retired Professional
Robert E. Teittinen, Director, Litchfield Bancorp
Kristin A. Roberts, Director, The Roberts Tax Group
JoAnn Ryan, President & CEO
Pat Pallone Chamber of Commerce Scholarship Deadline: May 15th
To qualify for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a resident of the Town of North Canaan or Falls Village.
- Be accepted to a place of higher learning.
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Write a paragraph recounting academic and non-academic activities including recent employment, a brief description of your goals, and, most importantly, describing your community involvement.
- Provide a copy of his/her most current transcript.
- Have your completed application packet received by the May 15 deadline. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
How to Apply
Return Completed Application to:
Pat Pallone Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 801
Canaan, CT 06018