Have you considered joining the Chamber,
but never got around to it?
Do you need an extra incentive to get involved?
Take advantage of a special New Member Bonus Package for members who join the Chamber NOW!
The Bonus Package has a value of over $1,200 – in addition to all the Chamber membership benefits! This New Member Bonus Package includes:
- Free ads in Chamber newsletter (2 quarter page ads and 2 business card size ads) – $250 value
- Free ads in the Chamber Exchange email – $150 value
- Free ticket to the Chamber’s Annual Meeting (April 2019) – $40 value
- Free tickets to upcoming Learn at Lunch workshops – $20 value
- $25 Off exhibitor space at the 2019 Great Giveaway Business Showcase
- Recognition in radio advertising on WZBG Radio – $120 value
- 50% off advertising in the Republican-American – $500 maximum value
- 50% off TV Everywhere advertising campaign with Comcast Spotlight
- 30% discount on advertising packages on KBJB Radio (kbjbradio.com) – $75 maximum value
- 20% discount from Minuteman Press of Torrington (new clients)
- 20% discount from Warner Theatre on 2018-2019 season Main Stage Musicals
NO BUSINESS IS AN ISLAND
All businesses have some common interests, challenges and concerns. When we work together, we work smarter, advance, prosper. Northwest Connecticut’s Chamber of Commerce builds bridges and creates opportunities.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take advantage of programs and resources to help your business grow
- Make connections, knows who’s who, what they do in over 20 area towns
- Develop and motivate your workforce
- Meet local, state and federal leaders
- Increase your sales and marketing opportunities
- Support education and community life
- Mix business with pleasure along the way
- Recognize that Chamber membership is more than meetings and events – it’s about being part of your business community – with mutual benefits
THE CHAMBER WORKS FOR EVERY TYPE AND SIZE BUSINESS!
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Take advantage of free business consulting, Chamber-sponsored professional workshops and training seminars. Learn from industry experts and peer groups in your field.
DEVELOP SKILLS AND MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
Help your employees learn through training and skill-building programs and sponsored events – opportunities for new and seasoned employees to grow. Or have your own training programs in the Chamber’s facilities. Employees can benefit from the member discount program – and you support local businesses at the same time.
BE INFORMED, MAKE CONTACTS
Our diverse membership provides connections to share news on our website, in our newsletter, by member emails, with social media and at our many professional programs and casual social events. Roundtables with local, state and federal leaders provide the forum for valuable dialog and a collective, stronger voice in government.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Both structured and informal networking gatherings – morning, noon and night – are opportunities to tell your story, make contacts, and create new partnerships. And if you can’t get to events, you have the membership directory, website, newsletter, social media…or host your own event at your business. Membership connects you with representatives of over 800 businesses and organizations.
INVEST IN EDUCATION
Partnerships and Chamber initiatives educate employers, employees, residents and school children of all ages throughout the region.
MAKE THE CHAMBER YOUR OWN
The Chamber reflects the needs and interests of your local business community. If you don’t see what you’d like to see, let’s discuss how we can help you.
MAKE THE CHAMBER A PART OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN!