Have you considered joining the Chamber,
but never got around to it?
Do you need some extra incentives to get involved?
Take advantage of a special New Member Bonus Package for members who join the Chamber NOW – before October 31st!
The Bonus Package has a value of over $1,300 – in addition to all the Chamber membership benefits! This New Member Bonus Package includes:
- FREE ads in Chamber newsletter (2 quarter page ads and 2 business card size ads) – $250 value
- FREE ads in the Chamber Exchange email (3 ads) – $150 value
- FREE ticket to the Chamber’s Economic Summit (November 2019) – $40 value
- $25 OFF exhibitor space in the Chamber’s Great Giveaway Business Showcase (June 2020)
- Two FREE tickets to an upcoming Learn at Lunch workshop – $20 value
- FREE feature as a New Member in the Spotlight in an upcoming newsletter, on our website and on our Facebook page – $50 value
- $25 OFF a ticket to the WOW! Forum (October 4, 2019)
- Recognition in radio advertising on WZBG Radio – $120 value
- 50% OFF an advertising package with the Republican-American – $500 maximum value
- 50% OFF an advertising campaign with Comcast Spotlight
- FREE screen/set-up from Litchfield County Promotions $55 value
- 20% OFF your first invoice with Minuteman Press of Torrington
- FREE embroidery file from Murphy Boyz Printing & Marketing – $75 value
- 20% OFF tickets to a Warner Theatre Main Stage Musical
NO BUSINESS IS AN ISLAND
All businesses have some common interests, challenges and concerns. When we work together, we work smarter, advance, prosper. Northwest Connecticut’s Chamber of Commerce builds bridges and creates opportunities.
CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP – WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Take advantage of programs and resources to help your business grow
- Make connections, knows who’s who, what they do in over 20 area towns
- Develop and motivate your workforce
- Meet local, state and federal leaders
- Increase your sales and marketing opportunities
- Support education and community life
- Mix business with pleasure along the way
- Recognize that Chamber membership is more than meetings and events – it’s about being part of your business community – with mutual benefits
THE CHAMBER WORKS FOR EVERY TYPE AND SIZE BUSINESS!
GAIN INSIGHTS INTO BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Take advantage of free business consulting, Chamber-sponsored professional workshops and training seminars. Learn from industry experts and peer groups in your field.
DEVELOP SKILLS AND MOTIVATE EMPLOYEES
Help your employees learn through training and skill-building programs and sponsored events – opportunities for new and seasoned employees to grow. Or have your own training programs in the Chamber’s facilities. Employees can benefit from the member discount program – and you support local businesses at the same time.
BE INFORMED, MAKE CONTACTS
Our diverse membership provides connections to share news on our website, in our newsletter, by member emails, with social media and at our many professional programs and casual social events. Roundtables with local, state and federal leaders provide the forum for valuable dialog and a collective, stronger voice in government. Leads Groups, similar to BNI groups, offer the opportunity to form an alliance with other members, identify prospects and foster increased business.
PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS
Both structured and informal networking gatherings – morning, noon and night – are opportunities to tell your story, make contacts, and create new partnerships. And if you can’t get to events, you have the membership directory, website, newsletter, social media…or host your own event at your business. Membership connects you with representatives of over 800 businesses and organizations.
INVEST IN EDUCATION
Partnerships and Chamber initiatives educate employers, employees, residents and school children of all ages throughout the region.
MAKE THE CHAMBER YOUR OWN
The Chamber reflects the needs and interests of your local business community. If you don’t see what you’d like to see, let’s discuss how we can help you.
MAKE THE CHAMBER A PART OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN!