Bicron Electronics Company – Human Resource Generalist – Part time (24 hour work week)
Bicron Electronics Company (bicronusa.com) is a leading provider of corona-free transformers, solenoids, and current sensing transformers supporting industries such as: smart grid power distribution, alternate energy, transportation, medical, military/aerospace, and other advanced industrial end markets. For over 50 years Bicron has been committed to supplying consistent high quality which is critical to the safety and reliability of our customers’ products.
The human resource manager performs duties of the following functional areas: Recruitment, employee relations, training, benefits management, and safety.
- Responsible for all recruitment and onboarding tasks.
- Responsible for maintaining the HRIS system and personnel files,
- Maintains and updates job descriptions.
- Distributes and monitors employee performance evaluations.
- Benchmarks wages and follows compensation guidelines.
- Coaches, counsels and guides managers and team leaders.
- Responsible for counseling and disciplinary actions and conducts workplace investigations.
- Coaches, motivates and promotes professional development; aligns training programs to support skill gaps.
- Administers DOL required training.
- Identifies educational grants and subsidies to support required training.
- Administers all employee benefits (medical, dental, 401k and voluntary benefits)
- Reports, maintains, and monitors all workers’ compensation case files.
- Maintains employee handbook.
- Responsible for payroll and time and labor tracking system.
- Maintains and processes all Unemployment claims.
- Maintains and coordinates employee recognition programs and events and continually looks for ways to enhance employee morale.
- Champions safety committee meetings
- Maintains Safety Programs, training, and policies.
- Coordinates company functions.
- Networks outside the Company and acts as a Company representative for community relations.
- B.A. in Human Resources or business-related experience – PHR Certification preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of progressively responsible HR, Recruitment, and Payroll experience.
- Requires considerable knowledge in all areas of HR and knowledge of principles and practices of human resource administration. State and federal labor laws and requirements.
- Ability to be trusted with a highly confidential information.
- Possess and consistently act with the highest degree of integrity.
Why should you join our team?
Our team is growing! We collaborate and use innovation to build meaningful relationships, both internally with colleagues and externally with customers. Our business casual dress code allows you personality to shine through. Our new facility is clean, spacious, and located near Routes 8 and 202.
Bicron is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is not eligible for relocation allowance.
Bicron is an ITAR regulated company. This means in order to be considered for employment, all candidates must be either a US Citizen, US Permanent Resident, or US Green Card holder at the time of application.