Burlington Construction, Co., Inc. – CARPENTERS – CT
JOB TITLE: CARPENTERS – CT
Burlington Construction Co., Inc., a locally based residential and commercial general contractor, has an immediate need for Carpenters to join our team.
- Install foundations, walls, floors, ceilings, and roofs
- Measure, mark, and arrange materials to established layout based on blueprints or instructions from supervisors
- Use various hand and power tools to securely build assigned projects
- Ensure the accuracy of work by checking completed projects with tools such as levels, surveying equipment, or framing squares; correct problems as needed
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding
- Install windows and doors
- Adhere to local building and safety codes and guidelines
- Perform other related duties as needed
- At least 1-3 years of experience as a residential or commercial carpenter
- Ability to understand and read blueprints
- Ability to solve mathematical problems quickly and accurately
- Ability to properly use hand and power tools safely
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at time
Burlington Construction Co., Inc., based in Torrington, Connecticut offers a competitive compensation package which includes health and welfare benefits and a generous profit-sharing plan. We will conduct a background screen and other pre-employment testing at time of hire.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability or other protected status.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to email@example.com.