Elevator Service Company, Inc.- Administrative Assistant
We are in search of a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team!
Elevator Service Company, Inc. is the leading residential elevator sales and service provider in Connecticut. We are a family-owned business and consider every team member an extension of our family. The ideal candidate will have experience with construction projects, scheduling and customer service/communications.
Responsibilities and Key Attributes Required:
- Providing exemplary customer service by maintaining relationships and ensuring customer retention by addressing concerns promptly and professionally.
- Communicating with internal and external employees with a strong attention to detail.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Monitoring services provided and following-up with customers to assure satisfaction including confirming work was completed correctly and thoroughly.
- Identify and offer solutions to issues in order to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Providing administrative support to management and sales representatives and general office duties (filing, emails, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple duties with ease; comfortable handling phone calls while juggling administrative responsibilities.
- Experience in planning, tracking and updating schedules and communicate with customers, employees and contract holders (preferred).
- Responsible for receipt and evaluation of daily work orders to determine necessary next steps.
- Efficiently process information received from the field for use on project timelines/information.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (required).
- Must be a team player willing to pitch in where needed.
- Must possess an eagerness to learn and develop with the position.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.