Expanding Access to Capital for Rural Connecticut
Powering Rural: Creating a stronger economic environment for rural America
The SBA, CT DoAg, DECD, FSA, SBDC and USDA, will partner on June 30th at 3pm for a panel discussion to guide local growers and producers on direct funding opportunities and a wide network of additional support services for community and economic development.
Our Connecticut cohorts at the U.S. Small Business Administration, CT Dept of Agriculture, CT Department of Economic Development, CT Small Business Development Center, Farm Service Agency and U.S. Department of Agriculture, will present on opportunities to assist stakeholders and small businesses to improve access to capital and rebuild rural communities.
- Bryan Hurlburt, Commissioner, CT Dept. of Agriculture
- David Lehman, Commissioner, CT Dept. of Economic and Community Development
- Carolyn Marlowe, Farm Loan Manager, USDA Farm Service Agency
- Catherine Marx, District Director, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Matt Pugliese, Associate State Director, CT Small Business Development Center
- Johan Strandson, Area Director, U.S. Dept of Agriculture
Date: June 30, 2021
Time: 3:00pm ET