Green Woods Country Club
Green Woods Country Club is one of the only three golf courses in the United States with a 10-hole layout. A par 71 course, Green Woods features rolling terrain that weaves through clusters of pine and oak trees. The course layout is designed to challenge golfers of every skill level.
Position can start immediately and run through the fall until late November/ early December weather dependent.
Base Compensation: $15/hour
Hours are part-time in four-hour shifts and will vary weekly. Weekends are expected as well.
· Serve and interact with a membership who values club employees.
· Provide a high level of customer service while assisting with all aspects of the outside operation, including member clubs, golf car fleet, and practice areas.
· Assist with the execution of member golf tournaments.
· Washing and cleaning carts after member use
· Pick up golf balls from the range as needed
· Team Player
· Strong communication skills
· Strong work ethic
· Able to demonstrate a genuine interest in others
·Approachable Organized, Proactive, and Detail-oriented
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
· Must be able to work in varying temperatures and inclement weather
· Position requires walking and standing tor long periods of time
· Must be able to drive golf carts
*Please email resume to email@example.com*