O&G Industries, Inc.- Billing Supervisor – Torrington
O&G Industries is currently recruiting for a Billing Supervisor and we wanted to share this opportunity with you in case you know of anyone interested in this position. Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.
Here is the job description:
O&G Industries Inc., an innovative and diversified construction and building materials company based in Torrington, CT, seeks a Billing Supervisor to join our team.
- Coordinate the billing team workload
- Produce reports that monitor daily production and associated sales of material (asphalt, sand/gravel, and concrete)
- Assist with department duties such as daily accounting of sales tickets, revising invoices per corrections noted on edit report, updating master tax exempt certificate files, assist in the distribution of invoices and statements and the preparation of quotes and bids for various private, state or municipal projects
- Optimize use of various sales, tier 1 ERP (JD Edwards), and content management software tools
- Develop departmental metrics to measure overall performance
- Answer inquiries, provide information, and resolve discrepancies in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain master material price lists on various accounts receivable systems
- Maintain all product codes, sales tax rates and ledger numbers
- Maintain and refine department policies and procedures, identifying inefficiencies and new processes to implement
- Perform other similar duties as requested
- College level Accounting courses are a plus
- Possess a building materials background
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong mathematical, analytical, and computer skills; ideally including JD Edwards
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.