O&G Industries, Inc.- Drywall Taper
O&G Industries, an innovative and diversified construction company located in Torrington, is looking for a Drywall Taper to join our Healthcare/Industrial division.
- Press paper tape over joints to embed tape into sealing compound and to seal joints
- Spread and smooth mud over tape, using tools to blend joints with wall surfaces
- Sand or patch nicks or cracks
- Smooth surfaces with abrasive materials or tools
- Clean and keep work area organized during and after the tasks are performed
- Must be able to perform level 5 taping – premium finish and highest degree of quality in drywall
- Able to pass a background screen and drug test
- COVID fully vaccinated
- Receives an annual flu shot
- Detail oriented
- Effective communication skills
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to email@example.com.