O&G Industries, Inc. – Healthcare- Working Carpenter Foreman/Superintendent
Healthcare: O&G Industries Inc., an innovative and diversified construction company located in Torrington, CT, seeks an experienced Working Carpenter Foreman/Superintendent to join our team. This is a union position and we will assist in the union application process if needed.
- Plan, organize, supervise, layout and perform journeyman-level carpentry- both alteration and construction within our state hospitals
- Provide immediate supervision to a small on-site team
- Perform individual tasks related to the job-site requirements
- Complete purchase orders
- Maintain quality control
- Interact with clients
- Coordinate and schedule other trades as required
- Considerable knowledge of rough and finish carpentry, building techniques of new and remodel construction, masonry, concrete, and wood construction
- Understanding of Infection Control Risk Assessment procedures to properly perform on-site work is a plus
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- OSHA 30-hour and ICRA certified- although we will assist in acquiring required certification(s)
- Willing to travel within CT
- Able to pass a background screen and drug test
- COVID fully vaccinated
- Receives an annual flu shot
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.