O&G Industries, Inc. – IT Systems Administrator – Torrington
O&G Industries Inc., located in Torrington, CT, seeks an IT Systems Administrator to join our growing IT team.
The IT Systems Administrator will maintain, upgrade, and manage O&G’s software, hardware, and network.
- Install and configure operating system software and hardware
- Manage network servers and technology tools
- Create and manage system permissions to specific software
- Monitor system performance
- Troubleshoot issues
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, and firewalls
- Perform regular security tests and security monitoring in collaboration with IT Security Manager
- Upgrade systems, new releases, and models
- Create technical documentation and manuals for IT systems
- Maintain the integrity, performance, and efficiency of database systems
- Experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar role
- Familiarity with cloud computing (Office365, AWS, and others)
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN/WAN), Microsoft Systems Administration, and patch management
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.