O&G Industries, Inc.- Logistics Coordinator
O&G Industries South Main Repair Yard is recruiting for a Logistics Coordinator. Hours are: M-F 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
This position reports to the General Superintendent.
The primary responsibility of the role is to provide responsive service to internal customers; to control the flow of equipment and manpower to O&G plants and mason yards, quarries, and active construction sites. This includes responsibility for equipment trailer and equipment transportation drivers from start to finish each workday. Specific responsibilities, although not exclusive, are listed below.
- Obtain short term oversize/overweight permits as needed, including review and verification of authorized routes.
- Support all divisions of the company through our South Main Repair service center, supplying all entities with products, tools, staff, equipment, etc.
- Monitor, maintain and initiate the movement of craft employees, tools and equipment between job sites, mason yards and plants as directed
- Inventory control – maintenance of electronic records. Inventory Control – maintain all inventory records of all tools and equipment from South Main
- Process and maintain records of all equipment bad oil sample test results
- Process requisitions from job sites and plants
- Process purchase orders for supplies as needed
- Secure and arrange for delivery of equipment parts to all shops
- Work closely with all shops coordinating deployment of equipment and parts
- Management of South Main yard employees
- Paving support – secure rentals and tack truck as needed, coordinate crews and equipment daily
- Work closely with plant managers to assist in the needs of his/her operation
- Work with Admin Services for all archiving needs, moving office equipment (desks, chairs, copy machines, file cabinets, etc.) to job sites
- J D Edwards – update any equipment or tools moved between facilities
- Field all incoming calls for support
- Responsible for petty cash, processing and reimbursing as required
- Establish daily routes for all equipment trailer and equipment transportation drivers
- New applicant intake and support – guiding new applicants through the application process, scheduling of applicant physicals and drug testing, overview of O&G and what to expect once the application is done
- Minimum high school education/GED
- Must be able to multi-task with excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction and/or trucking
- Reliable attendance and work record
- Good phone and communication skills
- Thorough and detailed orientated – strong sense of urgency
- Poise under pressure to get the job done
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.