O&G Industries, Inc. – Shop Foreman
O&G Industries, Inc., an innovative and diversified construction company located in Torrington, CT, seeks an experienced Shop Foreman with heavy equipment experience to join our team at our South Main Repair Facility.
- Supervise and train staff, providing guidance and feedback as needed
- Enforce safety regulations and protocols
- Implement strategies to optimize workflow and operational efficiency
- Ensure all equipment and machinery are properly repaired and maintained
- At least one year’s experience as a heavy equipment Shop Foreman or similar role
- Strong knowledge of diesel engines, after treatment systems, and hydraulic and electrical systems
- Knowledge of safety regulations and industry standards
- Proficiency with maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.