O&G Industries, Inc. – Working Labor Foreman
O&G Industries Inc., an innovative and diversified construction company located in Torrington, CT, seeks an experienced Working Labor Foreman to join our team. This is a union position and we will assist in the union application process if needed.
Your role is to supervise an on-site team, to ensure the team meets the highest quality standards, and to represent O&G’s professional standards as you interact with our clients and our trade partners.
This position may require work on nights and weekends to meet client’s needs – this is not common but sometimes required.
- Supervise a small on-site team
- Perform individual tasks to support the jobsite requirements
- Daily reports
- Considerable knowledge and experience in trenching, grading, catch basin/manhole installation, and pipe installation and testing
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- OSHA 30-hour and ICRA certified- although we will assist in acquiring required certification(s)
- Willing to travel throughout CT
- Must be Hazwaper 40 trained
- P6-P7 license
- CDL A preferred
- Able to pass a background screen and drug test
- COVID vaccinated
- Demonstrated annual flu shot
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.