RBC Aircraft Products, Inc.- Tool Crib Attendant- 2nd Shift
RBC Bearings Incorporated (NYSE: RBC/RBCP) is a leading international manufacturer of highly engineered precision bearings, components and essential systems for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries. Founded in 1919, the Company is primarily focused on producing highly technical and/or regulated bearing products and components requiring sophisticated design, testing and manufacturing capabilities for the diversified industrial, aerospace and defense markets. We currently have 56 facilities, of which 37 are manufacturing facilities in ten countries and our market capitalization is approximately $6.2 billion.
If you’re looking for a career in aerospace manufacturing right here in the Northwest hills of CT – look no further! RBC Aircraft Products, Inc is proud of its roots in Torrington that allows its business to soar to the successful level it has over the last 18 years and our success continues!
OPEN POSITION: Tool Crib Attendant – 2nd Shift
The person in this role will be responsible for stocking, issuing, and maintaining production tooling.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Stock and issue production tooling
- Evaluate and maintain tooling/order replacement tooling when tooling is found to be worn or damaged
- Handle unexpected challenges with a positive outlook
Required Job Knowledge & Experience:
- General knowledge of production/tool room procedures
- Must be detail-oriented with good mathematical abilities
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out written or oral instructions
- Must have ability to work as a team member to achieve the company’s quality and production standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required to work with production employees and managers
- Ability to key in data, type, and operate a computer keyboard
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college-level business-related courses preferred
- Minimum of 2 years general knowledge of warehouse/production environment
- Must have basic math skills, the ability to read engineering drawings, data printouts, bills of material and other documents. Accuracy of data entry, accounts and record keeping is essential
- Must be flexible with overtime and weekends, as necessary
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, and company matched 401k plan.
To apply, visit https://www.rbcbearings.com/Career-Opportunities, or contact us at 860-626-7824 for more information.