Educational Vaccine Resources from Nuvance Health
For the latest vaccines information in Connecticut and New York (in English, Portuguese and Spanish), visit nuvancehealth.org/coronavirus/vaccine.
- Nuvance Health experts and community partners launch video series about vaccines
- Nuvance Health hosts fourth Facebook Live Q&A in series
- Nuvance Health launches Spanish-language Facebook page
1) Nuvance Health experts and community partners launch video series about vaccines
Thank you, Nuvance Health experts and community partners for participating in Q&As about COVID-19 vaccines. They dispel myths and answer questions about vaccines in the following videos.
Q&A featuring Dr. Brenda Ayers, Dr. Lee Isabell and Michelle James, Executive Director, Community Action Agency of Western CT:
Q&A in Portuguese featuring Fabiana Bras, RN:
Q&A in Spanish featuring Dr. Aparna Oltikar and Angel Tejeda, MBA, Network Administrative Director, Facilities
3) Nuvance Health hosts fourth Facebook Live Q&A in series
- Dr. Valerie Cluzet addressed who should get vaccines (already had COVID-19, immunocompromised, pregnant, etc.) in the latest Nuvance Health COVID-19 Vaccines Q&A. Watch and share: https://youtu.be/4zEY1OmepiU
- On April 14, Dr. Brenda Ayers will address reactions to vaccines and how to tell the difference between reactions and side effects.
- Visit Nuvance Health on Facebook to submit your questions before the Wednesday Q&As.
4) Nuvance Health launches Spanish-language page
As our communities continue to grow and become more diverse, it is incumbent upon us to expand our outreach to our sizable Hispanic/Latinx communities through education, engagement, information and activities.
- The Nuvance Health en Español Facebook page — https://www.facebook.com/nuvancehealthenespanol — will host the latest information on our health care system, programs, services and practices, wellness tips, patient stories and much more. Please give our page a follow and share with friends and family.