We are partnering with the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce to provide a Virtual Job Fair on March 16th from 10 am-1 pm. The Virtual Job Fair is being sponsored by the Northwest Regional Workforce Investment Board.
Powered by: Premier Virtual
Virtual Career Fairs are a great way to continue hiring during the COVID-19 crisis and should be a part of any talent acquisition team’s recruiting tools.
Virtual Career Fairs offer a unique way to attract and engage talent at a low cost.
As an employer at one of our events you can:
- Live video and/or text chat that follows attendees
- Downloadable reports in real-time
- Customizable booth designs, jobs and links
- Immediate access to resumes of job seekers and visitors of your booth
- Create your permanent profile in minutes
As a jobseeker, you’ll be able to:
- Live chat with HR representatives from various industries around the region
- Upload and share your resume
- Video and/or text chat live with recruiters
How to Register:
Employers– register here for a booth- https://portal.premiervirtual.com/event/register-company/5801-virtual-fair
Jobseekers– register for the fair here- https://portal.premiervirtual.com/event/register-jobseeker/5801-virtual-fair
For more information, contact Lauren@nwctchamberofcommerce.org.