O&G Industries, Inc. – Building Construction Superintendents
O&G Industries, Inc, an innovative and diversified construction company located in Torrington, CT, seeks building construction Superintendents to join our team. We are looking for individuals for our Connecticut and Rhode Island projects.
- Develop and lead high performing teams
- Provide administrative and technical management support by directing the team to ensure high-quality, safe, and clean work that meets projects schedules and budgets
- 3-7 years of building construction experience required, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the contract documents, drawings, specifications, construction means and methods, materials and survey methods
- Knowledge of construction planning and cost control
- Ability to implement Lean construction principles
- Proven dedication to safety- OSHA 10 certification required; OSHA 30 preferred
To access different languages for the application process, click START YOUR APPLICATION. Find the drop-down box in the right-hand corner and navigate between English, Spanish, French and Italian.
O&G Industries is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. O&G Industries also prohibits harassment and/or retaliation of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
We are committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Women and Veterans of the US Armed Services are encouraged to apply.
We are an E-Verify Participating Employer.
Please send any cover letters and/or resumes to email@example.com or go to our website www.ogind.com/jobs to fill out an application.