Member-to-Member Workshops are designed to enable Chamber colleagues and associates to market their programs and services to fellow Chamber members. The cost is $300 per workshop, and includes:
- Publicity of your program:
- A half-page ad in the monthly newsletter
- An event listing on the website; and
- A mass email notification to the membership (beginning two weeks prior to event);
- Exhibit space for your presentation, with coffee and tea service;
- A set of mailing labels to contact the membership directly.
Workshop hosts may also purchase a full-page ad in the monthly newsletter for an additional $50. The Chamber can design, print and mail a flyer on behalf of the workshop for an additional $300, or simply label and mail an advertisement for $150. (An additional charge of approximately $360 will be added for postage.)
If you have additional needs, we will work to accommodate them. Please contact Lauren Zordan at 860-482-6586 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details or to discuss additional questions or issues.